Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello from the merry old land of Australia.. and New Zealand! I will be using this blog to let my friends, family, and followers know about how I am getting along in New Zealand and Australia. The topics are going to vary, but they will be insightful and be along the lines of the following; wildlife and their habitats, people and  their surroundings, tourists, locals, climate and weather, and healthy landscapes. Although updates might not be every day, I will write everyday that there is a blog-worthy event. 
Traveling with me are Alison and Heather, my friends and peers at the University of Guelph. Alison and I are part of the University of Adelaide exchange program, while Heather is staying in New Zealand at Lincoln University. So, here we are, backpacking our way through some of the unique landscapes that New Zealand offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment